Stanley Cup Playoffs 2021 Minnesota Wild shirt

 Years ago when I lived in New Orleans, I managed a convenience store. I was ringing up customers who were in a line one behind the other. When my current customer got his change and left, John Goodman popped up next in line. I greeted him as I did every customer. He asked for a fifth of Absolute vodka which I got for him and rang him up. Then he said “Thank you” and left. A perfectly normal transaction. If an officer tells you to exit the car, it is for their safety. They don’t have x-ray vision to ascertain if you have weapons in the car, and people have been known to lie about possession of weapons. It also probably means that the situation could have been called in as a “potentially armed and dangerous” one. Even if you know you’ve done nothing wrong, comply. Never argue with someone who has weapons and is in total control of the situation. If the officer says get face down, get face down. The driver at this point has no power and no leverage. If you feel you were treated unfairly or your civil rights were violated, tell it to the judge. Haggling it on the street could turn a ticket into an arrest, and an arrest into someone getting hurt/killed.

See more

 

My only hope was that the boss would arrive soon, but no… Of course, there was the text on my phone that he had a meeting and I’d have to hold down the fort until he finished. I texted back “Hurry. There’s a problem”. He asked what happened. I told him that I really don’t know, but X and Y are freaking out and I can’t calm them down. Eventually they tired themselves out and stormed off somewhere, so I continued my work, now understaffed and still very confused. The boss finally arrived and asked where they went.

See more

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Biohazard Symbol 2020 quarantined 58th birthday the year when shit got real shirt

Italy Soccer Jersey Euros Italia 2021 shirt

2nd Amendment 1791 defend yourself shirt