Milwaukee Garcia and antetokounmpo signature shirt

 The most satisfying karma I ever saw was when I was waiting at Milwaukee Garcia and antetokounmpo signature shirt light for the green to cross the street in my car. It was pretty heavy traffic. I’m the first in the long line of cars waiting when my light turned green a man in a truck drove past me through a red light turning to go in the opposite direction I was, as he’s passing my car he is giving me the middle finger as I’m honking at him. When he got past my car I look in my rearview mirror to see that the third car down was a police car the flip on his lights and turned around in the direction of the rude man and took off after this man. It was poetic justice if you ask me. I would have loved to have driven by them with a smile. But just knowing that he was getting pulled over was enough for me.Milwaukee Garcia and antetokounmpo signature shirt

See more

It wasn't me but my good buddy Frank. And it wasn't an email it was a text but it happened like last year well it was before covid perhaps two years ago. Frank is a super masculine guy a heavy-duty weight lifter and he's gay. He is also a professional plumber. Anyway, he went to a customer's house. He got their phone number cuz he had to go pick up some parts. Long story short he sent a really I should say interesting text to a guy he was dating. He said. “ I can't wait to get back so I can suck your co*. You guessed right. He had sent it to the new customer and he didn't even realize it.(They both had the same first name) When he got back to work in their bathroom the whole family was a bit standoffish to him and he thought it had been odd. But they gave him the credit card he ran it on his phone and that's what he realized the confusion about the text. There was nothing left to say Frank had said it all.

See more

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Biohazard Symbol 2020 quarantined 58th birthday the year when shit got real shirt

2nd Amendment 1791 defend yourself shirt

Italy Soccer Jersey Euros Italia 2021 shirt