You name here the man the myth the fishing legend shirt

I don’t know about tremendous, but very You name here the man the myth the fishing legend shirt. I was working out of town, staying in a hotel with a restaurant/bar. After the first day of work, I went in to have dinner. I asked the waiter if he would be there all week at the same time, he said yes. So I told him I would be in every day, Monday through Thursday (I went home on the weekends) and wanted him to bring me a Stella Artois and some food. I told him it didn’t matter what food he brought as long as it did not have any bell peppers in it. He did this, every Monday through Thursday, for six weeks. I tipped him well each day, then tipped him very well on the last day. He took care of me and I appreciated it.
See more

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Biohazard Symbol 2020 quarantined 58th birthday the year when shit got real shirt

Italy Soccer Jersey Euros Italia 2021 shirt

2nd Amendment 1791 defend yourself shirt