Toilet Paper Senior 2020 shit getting real funny shirt

She tells me in a way that suggests to me she thinks I should just read minds and KNOW that her sister is pregnant. Toilet Paper Senior 2020 shit getting real funny shirt While working as a nursing assistant in the Emergency Department while attending College a female patient and her sister present to the ED. The female seeking treatment was bleeding, severely enough that she had a towel between her legs to slow the flow. The person accompanying her was her sister, and as I am taking her to an exam room, I am asking questions so that I can figure out when the bleeding started and get a handle on the situation so that i could get her care going and quickly. I ask if it is possible that she is pregnant, and the sister informs me that she is in fact pregnant.
Toilet Paper Senior 2020 shit getting real funny hoodie
See more: 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Biohazard Symbol 2020 quarantined 58th birthday the year when shit got real shirt

Italy Soccer Jersey Euros Italia 2021 shirt

2nd Amendment 1791 defend yourself shirt