You’re fired joe biden kamala harris vice president 46 2020 shirt

 She told me that my supervisors would redo this particular You’re fired joe biden kamala harris vice president 46 2020 shirt. She did and again, with same result. The MDA blamed me! I was called into the office again and told that the records could not be copied any better. I didn't get an apology, just a we'll do better next time. I told her, that I didn't appreciate her siding with the MDA. She ignored me and told me that, I should choose between school and the job! That afternoon, I left all the supplies I was given on the floor, right next to the bosses office so she could see it when she walked in that next morning! I quit on my terms. No resignation. Just a kiss my ass! I never heard anything from anyone! When I was a teenager dealing with customers at this gas station that was in a bad area and mostly drunks and addicts visited. I would sell beer to customers who I know had too many, just to get them out of the store. Then we would get vendors putting up displays that sold their products, it was this one product the addicts always requested. It was a tiny rose in the plastic or glass(I cant remember for sure),

You’re fired joe biden kamala harris vice president 46 2020 shirt

See more

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Biohazard Symbol 2020 quarantined 58th birthday the year when shit got real shirt

Italy Soccer Jersey Euros Italia 2021 shirt

2nd Amendment 1791 defend yourself shirt